Hot pears with chocolate sauce
Vanilla and Chocolate ice cream with cooked pears and chocolate sauce.Ingredients:
- Grycan Chocolate ice cream
- Grycan Vanilla ice cream
- 2 pears
- freshly squeezed lemon juice (½ lemon)
- 1 litre water
- 150g sugar
- 50g dark chocolate
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp almond flakes
- Peel the pears and cut each into half lengthwise. Place them in a bowl filled with 250ml of water mixed with lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a small pot, mix 500ml water with sugar and bring to a boil. Add the pears into the water and cook for 2–3 minutes.
- Prepare the chocolate sauce by melting dark chocolate with 2 tablespoons of water and butter over medium heat.
- Place two pear halves on each plate and add one scoop of Chocolate and Vanilla ice cream.
- Pour the chocolate sauce over the dessert and garnish with almonds flakes.
One of the most popular flavours at Grycan Ice Cream Parlours – a creamy treat with real vanilla beans.
A timeless classic and the base of many desserts – Grycan chocolate ice cream with crunchy chips of high-quality chocolate.