Strawberries with balsamic cream
Vanilla and Strawberry ice cream with fresh strawberries and balsamic cream.Ingredients:
- Grycan Strawberry ice cream
- Grycan Vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup strawberries
- 4 tsp balsamic cream
- 4 mint leaves for garnish
- Slice the strawberries, setting aside one halved strawberry for garnish.
- Place the sliced strawberry inside dessert bowls and pour one teaspoon of balsamic vinegar over each serving.
- Add one scoop of Strawberry and Vanilla ice cream into each bowl and top with the remaining balsamic cream.
- Garnish the desserts with the strawberry halves.
One of the most popular flavours at Grycan Ice Cream Parlours – a creamy treat with real vanilla beans.
A combination of the best Polish strawberries, whipping cream and egg yolks.