Stracciatella ice cream and Raspberry Sorbet with hot raspberry purée.Ingredients:
- Grycan Stracciatella ice cream
- Grycan Raspberry Sorbet
- 1 cup fresh raspberries and a few for garnish
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- mint leaves for garnish
- Put the cup of raspberries and 250ml of water in a pot and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. When the mixture starts to boil, turn the heat to medium and mix in one tablespoon of sugar. Set aside after a while once the ingredients have combined.
- Pour the hot raspberry purée into dessert bowls and add one scoop of stracciatella ice cream and two scoops of raspberry sorbet.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint leaves.
This dairy cream ice cream with chips of exquisite dark chocolate is a real treat for lovers of traditional Italian cuisine at its finest.
Sorbet made with the best Polish raspberries with an intense taste and aroma.