Chocolate with raspberries
Chocolate ice cream and raspberry sorbet with hot raspberry sauce.Ingredients:
- Grycan Chocolate ice cream
- Grycan Raspberry Sorbet
- 2 chunks chocolate
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen) and a few for garnish
- Put the cup of raspberries and 250ml of water in a pot and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. When the mixture starts to boil, turn the heat to medium and mix in one tablespoon of sugar. Set aside after a while once the ingredients have combined.
- Pour the hot raspberry sauce into dessert bowls and add one scoop of raspberry sorbet and two scoops of chocolate ice cream.
- Garnish with chopped chocolate and fresh raspberries.
A timeless classic and the base of many desserts – Grycan chocolate ice cream with crunchy chips of high-quality chocolate.
Sorbet made with the best Polish raspberries with an intense taste and aroma.