Chocolate-Covered Prune ice cream with chocolate-coated prunes.Ingredients:
- Grycan Chocolate-Covered Prune ice cream
- 6 prunes
- 100g dark chocolate
- 30g white chocolate
- 2 tsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp chocolate flakes
- mint leaves for garnish
- Melt the dark chocolate, stirring it on medium heat with water and butter.
- In another pot, melt the white chocolate on medium heat.
- Submerge the prunes in dark chocolate, put on plates and gently pour the melted white chocolate over them.
- Place two scoops of Chocolate-Covered Prune ice cream next to the prunes and garnish with chocolate flakes and mint leaves.