Grycan Vanilla ice cream with biscuits, strawberries and caramel sauce.Ingredients:
- Grycan Vanilla ice cream
- A handful of strawberries
- 2 digestive biscuits
- Caramel sauce
- 50g caster sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- A pinch of salt
- 1½ tbsp cream (36% fat)
- Crush the biscuits and cut the strawberries – put them in a dessert bowl.
- Add two scoops of vanilla ice cream and pour caramel sauce or home-made salted caramel (see the recipe below) over the dessert.
- Melt the sugar in a dry pot – don’t stir it; if necessary, tilt the pot so it melts evenly. When melted, the sugar should turn brownish in colour – once it has, remove the pot from heat and stir in the butter.
- Then, add cream and salt to the pot. Mix again and return the pot to medium heat. Once bubbles form on the surface, cook for about 3 minutes until the caramel becomes darker. Stir occasionally and remove from heat to let it cool down.
One of the most popular flavours at Grycan Ice Cream Parlours – a creamy treat with real vanilla beans.
A combination of the best Polish strawberries, whipping cream and egg yolks.